Sunday, September 22, 2013

Week One

As this is my first post, it is going to be rather short, though in upcoming posts, I will be able to list some of my difficulties as well as positive experiences in game. I hope to post every week, though being a full time college student, with a part time job, there is no guarantee of that! And so, with that, here goes...

On Saturday, September 14, I started my subscription account on Wyrmrest Accord with a Troll Warlock. I started playing on the 15th, and throughout the week managed to reach level 20 by September 21. During this first week, I joined a guild - Reported for Awesome - which is also Rem's guild (from the podcast Tauren Think Tank). I did a dungeon with a friend of mine, and hope to soon begin pet battles, once I have enough gold. Additionally, I started a character on Aerie Peak, a Pandaren, who I play with my leveling partner, and good friend, who has been playing World of Warcraft for many years.

I know this post is short, but it is only my first, and I guarantee they will improve as time goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment