Sunday, September 29, 2013

Week Two

My second week of WoW did not go as well as I had hoped. I only managed to make it up to level 26. I still have not done Pet Battles like I wanted to, and recently lost the friendship of a great person who helped me through a lot of stuff in WoW as I was trying to learn more. I had an experience this past week where I was completely lost and had no idea where to go. I encouraged myself to ask the guild, and the people who answered were incredibly helpful and supportive! I had a few issues completing quests and had to look stuff up online, but there's no harm in that once in a while. Currently, my biggest game-relevant issue is not knowing how to use new abilities when I get them. I've only been able to use my basic abilities and it's making leveling take much longer than I'd like.

The most positive thing to happen to me this week was within Tauren Think Tank. Rem, Jules, and the moo crew were extremely supportive with me expressing my fears, anxieties, concerns, and troubles to them. They supported my struggles, and encouraged me reaching out and hoping to find some answers for my struggles. On top of that, I had several people in the chat offer me their BattleID and offer to give me help in game if I need it.

Well, after a limited week playing WoW, and forgetting to write down specifics while playing, that's all I've got for this week. Hopefully next week will be more detailed, with more good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment