Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thor: The Dark World - Review

There's probably hundreds of reviews of Thor: The Dark World out there on the internet. Well, mine's different. If you haven't seen the movie, I've two things to say to you: 1) Why the hell haven't you seen it yet? and 2) Don't worry, this post won't spoil it for you.
If you have seen the movie, good for you. You're doing something right.

Now, because there are probably hundreds of other reviews out there, I have little that I need to say about this movie. So here's how I can sum it up, and give my opinions at the same time:
-Thor 2 is probably the most epic game of Portal that I've ever seen
-Loki is such a badass
-Chris Hemsworth = <3


Well, that about sums it up! Now go watch this movie! I don't care if you've seen it already or not. If you haven't, stop reading and go see it! If you have, well, go see it again!

Finally, here's two pictures of the day (Wizard World Philly 2012) I was within 30 feet of that adorable Australian God of Thunder:


No comments:

Post a Comment