Monday, October 14, 2013

WoW Week Four

This post is a day later than planned, but I promise I have a good excuse for that. I spent this weekend at New York Comic Con (post to come soon), and as soon as I walked in the door, I turned on my laptop and Tauren Think Tank was starting. It ended after 11pm last night, and then I went to bed. So, even though it's a day late, here it is:

My forth week of WoW was definitely different from the previous weeks. Last Sunday, I managed to hit level 31, but dealt with the struggle of a lot of character deaths. By that I mean I died. All the time. It took me a very long time to get any accomplishments completed. On top of that, there is a member of the guild I am in who I have had personal problems with and their presence being online bothered me to some extent which took away from enjoying my play time. This problem was quickly resolved however when on of my new BattleTag friends reached out to me and had a conversation with me.
On the 7th of October, I walked in the door after class thinking "I want to do a dungeon today." Unfortunately that didn't actually happen, but I was pleased that the desire was finally there because this is something that I have been struggling with for quite some time. I managed to hit 32, and my best in game accomplishment this day was defeating the Sabersnout. On the 6th, it took me several tries, and I still couldn't do it. On the 7th, I did it in one try with no deaths.
On October 8th, I didn't play at all. On the 9th, I had an incredibly successful day. I managed to hit level 35. I was supposed to start playing with a leveling partner at 7pm but he never showed. I don't know if there was a miscommunication or what happened, but I am hoping to see him in game again soon to get the problems sorted out. After he didn't show up, I decided it was time to try something new in WoW. I queued into Dungeon Finder at 8:40pm and at 8:45 I was running my first dungeon. I ended up running two in a row. I don't have much of a comparison point, but being that I wasn't the one getting yelled at, I have to say it went well.
Today is now Monday October 14th, and the last time I played WoW was five days ago when I ran those dungeons. It has been a while, and I know play time will be limited at most in the upcoming week. This past weekend was NYCC and I will be writing up a post about that hopefully before the end of the day today. This coming week school, work, and family obligations will keep me from playing WoW but that's okay because it's part of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment